Automatically Generate Social Share Images for Blog Posts
Are you tired of creating a card image for every blog post you publish?
Here is a way to automatically generate a social sharing card image for all your pages.
There are many elements that can be customized and styled as you desire. All are optional except for txt.
Color can be a hex value or any of black, blue, brown, green, orange, pink, red, white, and yellow.
Here is the full list:
- txt: The text content of the card.
- bgColor: The solid color applied as card background.
- bgUrl: A background image to be used int he card.
- fontColor: The color of the text.
- shadowColor: The color of the text shadow.
- source: The text to be displayed in the lower right corner as attribution.
- logo: An image to be placed in the top right corner.
Want to easily try it out before implementing? Here you go!txt
Published: Sat, Apr 24 2021 @ 8:59:25Back to Blog